Thursday, April 5, 2007

In Sydney

So I arrived in Sydney on Tuesday morning, around 6am. Took about 2 hours to make it through Customs/Immigration and agriculture quarantine. My first day here I spent walking around the city.

Day 2 was my orientation with IEP/SWAP which took about 3 hours. Then spent the rest of the day wondering around the city with a couple other IEP participants from the US.

Today I think we are going to see if we can catch a train across the city and go check out the Opera house and take the ferry across the harbour.

I'm going to be staying in Sydney for the next week or so. After that I think I'm going to be going to "Surf Camp" for 4-5 days in a town south of Sydney.

I picked up a cell phone so if you need to get ahold of me for something my number is 0432 841 563.

3 comments:

Brendan said...

Glad to here that you made it. I hope that surf school includes a session on how to wrestle those sharks. Have fun and make sure you drink lots of Foster's to uphold the family name!

Dana said...

WOW! That's pretty cool. I totally hope you have an amaxzing time. I am telling you, I wish I were there right now instead of here. We're suppost to get snow tomorow.

Adam said...

they don't actually drink much fosters here in Australia or so I've been told. Tooheys seems to be the most common.